Manic Panic® Hot Water Bottle
Hot water bottles can be great for keeping you warm in bed in the winter, snug on the sofa while binge watching a series, or cozy on a camping trip. They can also help you relax, relieve stress, ease aches and pains, and get a good night’s sleep.
To Use Your Hot Water Bottle:
- Boil water (in a tea pot, preferably) and allow water to cool down to a safe warm temperature. Fill the water bottle to no more than three quarters capacity.
- Do not use boiling water as this can damage the seams of the bottle and adds to the risk of burns. It is important not to use hot tap water as it may contain impurities, otherwise removed during the boiling process, which can degrade the bottle and increase the risk of accidents.
- Once you have finished pouring water in your bottle, slowly squeeze the remaining air out of the hot water bottle so that the water level rises to just below the top. Then screw back on the stopper making sure it's tight.
- Use a towel or dish cloth to dry the hot water bottle and the stopper. To ensure your safety, wrap the hot water bottle in a towel during use.
- Check your water bottle for cracks and holes over time and do not use if you see any signs of damage.