Velvet Violet™ Creamtone® Perfect Pastel
Velvet Violet is a plush, pastel orchid hair dye with pink undertones in our Creamtones Perfect Pastel collection. This is a very light violet, so for best results, it is required to lighten hair to the lightest level 10 blonde or lighter before use.
The Creamtones® Collection was named after the 3-piece acapella act "The Creamtones" that included Tish, Snooky, and their good friend Diana Mae Munch.
- Style: Creamtones Perfect Pastel Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Color: Velvet Violet
- Color Description - Plush Pastel Orchid Purple Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions, Perfectly Pastel
- Duration: 4 - 6 weeks
- For Best Results: See Instructions Tab
Tested on celebrities, not animals™.
Hair should be pre-lightened (bleached) to a pale blonde before coloring. When color is applied to virgin (unprocessed/natural) hair, results will vary (according to hair texture and color). This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes. If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
We recommend pre-lightening (bleaching) your hair to a level 9, or higher, for a true color tone. Darker/warmer shades work best on hair that can only be lifted to a darker blonde shade. An even level 10 platinum blonde is required for all pastel shades (like our Creamtones®, or any shades you may have “pastel-ized” with our Pastel-izer®) as well as all shades of grey (Alien Grey, Amethyst Ashes, and Blue Steel).
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
- Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
- Apply Manic Panic Hair Color.
- Comb through the hair color to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time.
This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.
Maintain color by washing with a sulfate-free color safe shampoo & conditioner, using cool water. The more often you wash, the faster the color will fade out.
Help maintain your color in between regular washes with our dry shampoo Hair Freshener ! You can also mix in leftover hair color into your conditioner for color maintenance.