Manic Panic NYC x Set It Off | Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Manic Panic NYC x Set It Off Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up following the rules on our Twitter Page (@manicpanicnyc) and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States, with the exception of residents of the State of Tennessee, and is otherwise void where prohibited by law. Employees of Tish and Snooky's NYC Inc. d/b/a Manic Panic (“Manic Panic”), Set It Off, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Manic Panic and Set It Off, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 1/27/2022 and ending 2/1/2022. All online entries must be received by 2/1/2022 11:59 PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by following @manicpanicnyc and @setitoff on Twitter and liking the Sweepstakes post and retweeting it. By tagging a friend in the replies, they can get a bonus entry. Entrants acknowledge that this method of entry into the Sweepstakes is not a form of consideration. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Manic Panic and Set It Off. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Manic Panic and Set It Off.
- Prizes: Winners will receive list prizes/approximate retail value. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Manic Panic NYC and Set It Off to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. There will be 1 winner. The winner will receive 1 Set It Off t-shirt and 3 Manic Panic Classic Colors.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they entered within five (5) days following the winner selection. Manic Panic and Set It Off shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to the winner’s security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Manic Panic and Set It Off, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor (as defined below), or their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Manic Panic and Set It Off reserve the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Manic Panic and Set It Off may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Manic Panic and Set It Off. Manic Panic and Set It Off reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Manic Panic and Set It Off have the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Manic Panic and Set It Off reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Manic Panic, Set If Off, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY/SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Last Updated July 8th, 2021. Thank you for visiting manicpanic.com owned by Tish & Snooky's N.Y.C. Inc. ("T&S" "we" "our" or "us") where we are committed to maintaining security and protecting your privacy.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Tish and Snooky's Manic Panic NYC Inc. 21-07 Borden Ave. 4th Floor, Long Island City, NY 11101.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Tish and Snooky's Manic Panic NYC Inc. 21-07 Borden Ave. 4th Floor, Long Island City, NY 11101 and Set It Off Band a part of Fearless Records 5870 W Jefferson Blvd Ste E Los Angeles, CA, 90016-3159 United States.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.