Cleo Rose® - Classic High Voltage®
Cleo Rose is a bright, warm magenta hair dye. Cleo Rose can give rosy tones to virgin, unbleached hair, but for best results, we recommend lightening hair to a light level 8 blonde or lighter before use.
The color's namesake is the iconic actress Cleo Rose, one of Tish and Snooky's dearest friends. Europe's answer to Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield, Cleo appeared in a variety of films in the 1960's.
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 jar/bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 jars/bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.
Not only do we offer Cleo Rose for your hair, but we also sell a Lethal™ Lipstick with the same name.
- Style: Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Color: Cleo Rose
- Color Description - Warm Rosy Pink Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions
- Duration: 4 - 6 weeks
- For Best Results: See Instructions Tab
Tested on celebrities, not animals™.