Purple Haze® - Formula 40™
Purple Haze is a warm, very dark purple hair dye that leaves purple tones on virgin, unbleached hair. For best results, we recommend lightening hair to medium level 7 blonde or lighter before use.
Purple Haze® is named after a Jimi Hendrix song, and is very popular among Dye Hard fans. For the 2014 Met Ball, celebrity stylist Ted Gibson used this dye to tint the locks of Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong'o.
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more bottles for thin or thick hair.
WEAR IT LOUD!®
- Style: Formula 40 Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Formula 40 has an added scent
- Color: Purple Haze
- Color Description - Warm Dark Purple Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions, Longer Lasting Formula with 30% More Pigment
- Duration: 4 - 6 weeks
- For Best Results: See Instructions Tab
Tested on celebrities, not animals™.